Why Am I So Happy?


1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:


Philippians 4:11 (KJV) Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.


I get this question a lot, especially at work.

"Why are you so happy all the time?"

How I answer depends on who is asking. If it is a child, I tell them how much I enjoy hanging out with them and the other kiddos at Rainbows. When I have a one-on-one conversation with a co-worker, I explain the reason for my optimistic attitude.

3. I am content in my life and work.
2. I am a naturally happy person.
1. Ask me about how God has blessed my life.

Number one is the real reason for my joy. My Heavenly Father lavishes me daily with grace and mercy and I am so very grateful for His love.

What's your reason?

***

Notable Quote:

Psalm 16:8-9 (KJV) I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Romans 15:13 (KJV) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Your Neighbor

Summer of Simplicity: Lift Someone Up

Bravely Onward